Ergohuman Mid-Back Ergonomic Chair ME8ERGLO-W09-1 (Black Mesh)
All of our Ergo chairs were engineered with your total comfort in mind. Aesthetics, form and function are merged seamlessly in a single design, allowing Ergo chairs to be minutely adjusted to achieve unrivaled support. A synchro-tilt mechanism with infi nite lock, sliding seat, pneumatic height adjustment, and headrest, are standard on all Ergo models. Add a choice of mesh, leather, or a selection from our Fabrix catalog, and you can build the perfect Ergo chair for you.
- Tilt Tension Control Recline rate adapts to weight of user.
- Tilt Lock Locks out tilt function.
- Back Angle Adjustment Sets back angle for personalized comfort in reclined position.
- Synchro-Tilt Back reclines in a preset ratio to seat.
- Seat Height Adjustment Sets seat height to desired position relative to fl oor.
- Waterfall Seat Front of cushion slopes to reduce pressure on the back of the knees.
- Back Height Adjustment Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back)region.
- Seat Depth Adjustment Adjusts seat depth relative to back.
- Arm Height Adjustment Adjusts arm up or down for proper ergonomic positioning while seated.
- Swivel Arm Arm pads angle in or out for proper ergonomic positioning.
- Arm Depth Adjustment Arm pads slide forward or backward for proper ergonomic positioning.
- Single Lever Adjustment
- Overall Dimensions 26.5" x 29" x 39.5-45.5" (W x D x H)
- Seat 20.5" x 18.5" (W x D)
- Back 20.5" x 22" (W x H)
- Seat Height 18.1" (at lowest point) - 22.9" (at highest point)
- Weight 64 lbs
- Cube 9.2
- Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years.
- Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
- Customer's own material is NOT warranted.
- Warranty is limited to a forty hour work week, 250lb. weight limit.
- The warranty is limited to replacement of repair and does not cover cost of transportation and labor. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.
- Fabrix Custom Upholstery
- Fabrix by Eurotech assures you of total customer satisfaction. The following information applies to the Fabrix line:
- Fabrix by Eurotech's Lifetime Warranty warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years. Please call or contact our Customer Service for details or a copy of the warranty.
- Fabrix by Eurotech will honor any quantity providing we have sufficient inventory. Please check with Customer Service at +1.800.637.0005
|Length / Depth||No|