OFD Ultra2 Cubicles
Office Furniture Distributors - Ultra2 Cubicle System. AO2 TM Compatible, 2” Thick Fabric Covered Panels, Metal Frame, Aluminum Painted Top Caps, Tops 1 Thick TFL both sides with 3mm PVC edge band, Peds 20” Deep with Lock, Overhead Units standard with metal door and Lock, All locks keyed Random, Removable Lock core for key alike, In-Stock in 39”, 53” and 67” heights, Panels Stocked in 24, 36, and 48” Widths, Power system is UL Listed, Panels available Electric/Non Electric, Tops are installed with pins and buttons
PANELS AND ENERGY
A base power kit is available for use with System 2 panels providing 4-circuit electrical.
● Panels are constructed with hardboard stiles and rails, panel core of a corrugated, honeycombed paperboard, hardboard panel faces laminated to the front and back of the core. The hardware consists of cold-rolled steel and cast aluminum.
● All panels meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA requirements for mechanical strength.
● All panels support as many components as can physically fit within the dimensions of the panel.
● Panel stability meets ANSI/BIFMA standard X5.6-1986, section 4, and UL1286, section 19.6.
● The panels are available in 32-, 39-, 47-, 53-, 62-, 67-, and 85-inch heights.
● The panels are available in 12-, 18-, 24-, 30-, 36-, 42-, 48-, and 60-inch widths. Panels are available in numerous standard fabrics and colors, as well as Customer's Own Material (COM) fabrics and any Wilsonart “60 Series laminate.
● Panels are equipped with two individual adjustable leveler glides to provide uniform height for adjacent units on uneven floors, and the capability of easily relocating an entire run of panels by sliding over the floor without disassembly of modular counters and shelf storage units.
● The panel system employs a non-progressive entry system where installation may begin with any partition in the run. Once erected, any partition must be removable, replaceable, and relocatable without taking out any other partition or violating the integrity of the panel system.
● Panels are less than 2 inches thick and lightweight (e.g., one person can easily maneuver panels less than 60 inches wide).
● Return panels used for system structural stability match or exceed the width of the work surface. Work surfaces are able to be attached with proper return panels without the need for counterbalancing.
● The connection system is metal-to-metal and adjustable (the tighter the adjustment, the tighter the connection). The connection system is installable using fewer than three standard carpentry tools. 90 and 120-degree connector options should be available.
● All panel connections are filled and sealed to conceal electrical wiring, and connectors are available for two-, three-, and four-way angles, and straight-line connections.
● Wall strips for panel connection are available in five, six-, and seven-foot lengths.
● The panel system meets the Class A requirements for flame spread and smoke development as specified by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) in the 1988 Life Safety Code No. 101 and the Underwriters Laboratories requirements for use with energy distribution components.
● Panels accommodate 65 Category 6, 4-pair UTP cables or 83 Category 5, 4-pair UTP cables at a 60% fill rate; without power, accommodates 134 Category 6, 4-pair UTP cables or 173 Category 5,4-pair UTP cables at a 60% fill rate.
● The same panel power system can be used for either 90- or 120-degree connections.
● The panel system features eight-wire, four-circuit capability with up to three circuits of isolated ground protection). The system offers up to 80 amps of power.
● The power system has capacity for two duplex outlets per panel side (total of four outlets) on all panels wider than 30 inches.
● The power system is modular and able to provide power selectively only at needed locations, and can be rearranged without altering or disassembling the panel system. Power system has access to any circuit via duplex receptacles. The power system offers ceiling access or end-of-panel access.
● All panels are powered at the factory to save installation time and costs, but power can be retrofitable in the field.
● Panels come with hinged side covers with provide quick and easy access to electrical harnesses and telecommunications cables.
● The power system is reconfigurable without the need for an electrician (unless the reconfiguration involves the building power source).
● The power system can be factory installed with the ability to retrofit in the field to convert a nonpowered panel to a powered panel or vice-versa without without taking out any other partition or violating the integrity of the panel system.
Shelves/Flipper Door Units
● Flipper door storage units are available ordered as complete units or separately as shelves and flipper doors. Flipper door units are able to convert to an open shelf and vice-versa. They are available in widths of 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, and 60 inches, compatible with panel widths. Flipper door units are attachable to either panels or walls (using wall strips) and adjustable vertically at one-inch increments.
● Standard: All flipper door units use a nylon rack-and-pinion gear assembly for finger-tip opening from any point along the door.
● A. Standard: The flipper door units provide filing capacity as follows (in linear inches):
Rack and Pinion:
24-inch unit: 22 1/2 inches of files
30-inch unit: 28 1/2 inches of files
36-inch unit: 34 1/2 inches of files
42-inch unit: 40 1/2 inches of files
48-inch unit: 46 1/2 inches of files
60-inch unit: 58 1/2 inches of files
28. The flipper door fronts are available in painted metal or fabric.
29. The flipper door units feature an antidislodgment mechanism.
30. The load limit for flipper door units are:
24”: 69 lbs.
30”: 85 lbs.
36”: 103 lbs.
42”: 121 lbs.
48”: 139 lbs.
60”: 175 lbs.
● Lateral files are available in 30, 36 and 42 inch widths, compatible with panel widths, to accommodate letter-, legal-, and A4-size files. Letter-size folders may be filed side-to-side; multiple front-to-back rows of any size folder may be filed using lateral file converters.
● The file drawer, 15 1/2 deep and 12 1/2 inches high, open to 29 3/4 inches in its fully extended position.
● The files offer maximum filing capacity when files are stored side-to-side. In this configuration, the following filing inches are available for letter- and A4-sized documents: 24-inch-wide file provides 21 inches, 30-inch-wide file provides 27 inches, 36-inch-wide file provides 33 inches, 42-inch-wide file provides 39 inches.
● Lateral file converters are available to allow for front-to-back filing, which reduces filing capacity slightly, depending on document size (letter, legal, or A4).
● The manufacturer offers a complete line of cantilevered work surfaces and freestanding work surfaces that support individual or team/group general-purpose office work, machine-intensive activities, collaboration, meetings and transactions. The following types of work surfaces are available in laminates and veneers:
● Hanging (cantilevered) work surfaces, 1 1/4 inches thick with continuous wrapped edges, heightadjustable in one-inch increments. A 7/8-inch gap at the back of the work surface allows electrical cords to drop through to cable management components.
● Rectangular work surfaces are available 24 and 30 inches deep and 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 72, 84,inches wide. Holes are predrilled for attaching support arms.
● Corner work surfaces are available 24 and 30 inches deep and 36, 42, and 48 inches wide. They include a wire access hole and are predrilled for attaching support arms.
● 120-degree rectangular work surfaces are 24 inches deep and 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, and 60 inches wide. Holes are predrilled for attaching support arms and suspended drawers.
● 120-degree corner work surfaces with 90-degree ends are available in 24 inches deep and 24, 30, 36,42, 48, and 60 inches wide. They include holes for attaching support arms.
● 120-degree corner work surfaces with 120-degree ends or 90/120 ends are available in 24 inches deep and 36, 42, 48 and 60 inches wide. They include holes for attaching support arms.
● 120-degree corner work surfaces with extended 90 or 120-degree ends are available in 24 inches deep and 24, 30 and 36 inches wide on one side with 36, 42, 48 and 60 inches wide on the other side. They include holes for attaching support arms.
● 120-degree link is available in 24 inches deep.
● Peninsula work surfaces are supported by panels or wall strips and a 29-inch-high leg on the opposite end. They are available with a round or rectangular end in sizes of 30 and 36 inches deep and 48,60, and 72 inches wide.
● Transaction surfaces are available for use on top of 90 and 120-degree configured panels to create across-the-counter work/display areas. They are 1 1/8 inches thick and 14 inches deep and, like the other work surfaces, have continuous wrapped edges. Support hardware must be ordered separately.
● The rectangular end transaction surface are available in 24-, 30-, 36-, 42-, 48-, 60-, and 72-inch widths; ends are flush with ends of supporting panels.
● Hanging (cantilevered) and freestanding work surfaces are constructed of a 1 1/8-inch-thick particle board core. The top is high-pressure laminate. Rectangular hanging work surfaces should be available 24 and 30 inches deep and 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 72, 84, inches wide. Corner hanging work surfaces are available 24 inches deep (36, 42, and 48 inches wide) and 30 inches deep (42 and 48 inches wide).
● Peninsula work surfaces are available 24, 30 and 36 inches deep and 48, 60, and 72 inches wide.
● Suspended rectangular and corner work surfaces have a 7/8-inch gap at the back to allow cords and plugs to drop through to cable management components. Corner work surfaces also have one wire access holes to accommodate computers and other equipment.
● Load limits for work surfaces vary by size. A wall-attached, 24-inch-deep, 48-inch-wide work surface have a functional load limit of 200 pounds.
● Fabric-covered tackboards and erasable marker boards are available to be hung from panels or wall strips.
● A tool bar that attaches to a panel to hold a variety of work tools used for organization of papers and materials is available.
● Tackboards are available 12, 16, 20, 30, and 48 inches high and 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, and 60 inches wide; 30 inches high and 30 inches wide; and 48 inches high and 48 inches wide. The tackboard is constructed of a 3-ply board with a fiberboard outer ply and a hardboard inner ply. Hanger clips of cold-rolled steel allow attachment to panel hanger frames or wall strips; factory-installed screws allow the tackboard to attach to the hanger clips.
● Marker boards, 7/8 inches deep, is available 24 inches high and 48 inches wide, 30 inches high and 30 inches wide, and 48 inches high and 48 inches wide. The marker board is constructed of a particle board core covered with white melamine on top, bottom, and edges of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic molding.
● The tool bar, 3 1/2 inches high and 1-1/2 inch deep, is available in 24-, 30-, 36-, 42-, 48-, and 60-inch widths to match panel widths. It is constructed of painted extruded aluminum with painted steel clips that allow for attachment to panels or wall strips
|Manufacturer||Office Furniture Distributors|
|Length / Depth||No|